I have been partnering with Tree Hut throughout the year to show you some of their newest products and scents, but today I wanted to discuss some tried-and-true favorites: the four MOST LOVED products. If you try any products at all from their line – try these! There’s a reason the Shea Sugar Scrubs and Body Butters in Moroccan Rose and Coconut Lime are cult favorites.
Let’s dig in to the Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub – this is the first product I ever tried from Tree Hut way back when and it’s what initially got me hooked on their products! This gentle sugar scrub is formulated with Certified Shea Butter and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Orange Oil. It provides intense exfoliation that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth (I like to use it before applying self-tanner). Every single ingredient has a specific purpose, all to benefit your skin:
- Shea Butter: Moisturizes and softens skin, offers anti-aging benefits, and promotes elasticity
- Real Sugar: Provides an intense exfoliation to polish skin, leaving you feeling soft and smooth
- Safflower Seed Oil: Prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow
- Evening Primrose Oil: Helps increase elasticity, fight wrinkles, and help hydrate skin
- Avocado Oil: Defends against free radicals and promotes healthy skin
- Orange Oil: Soothes dry irritated skin while increasing hydration
- Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy skin and increase moisturization
The Shea Body Butter in Moroccan Rose is a great follow-up to the scrub: it’s an extra thick body butter infused with Certified Shea Butter, Raw Cocoa Butter and Safflower Seed Oil. It provides 24 hours of deep hydration and will honestly make your bathroom smell heavenly!
The Coconut Lime scent is the perfect invigorating, beachy scent for summer – it’s made with real coconut and lime, as well as all-natural ingredients. The coconut extract moisturizes, soothes and softens skin, while the lime extract is PACKED with antioxidants that provide anti-aging benefits. Just like the Moroccan Rose, the Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub provides intense exfoliation while simultaneously softening skin, due to the real sugar, shea butter and array of natural oils.
You can buy all of these tried-and-true Tree Hut favorites from Ulta! Tree Hut’s natural ingredients are sourced from all over the world – from Central Africa for their Certified Organic Shea Butter to Polynesia for their coconut shells. And while the brand searches high and low for the very best ingredients, all Tree Hut products are made right here in the USA.
*Thank you to Tree Hut for sponsoring this post