This is the ShopbellaC Castle… my first view upon arriving to the house! You can see the Pacific Ocean in the distance, but the waves were so big and tumultuous that we didn’t go near the beach the entire time (we were warned that it’s really dangerous this time of year).
The house had the cutest fringe hammock (I wish I knew where it was from!). It was so relaxing to swing in the hammock and look out on the Pacific.
The photo below was taken at the Office. They have the coolest decor there! Note the fun pillows that I wanted to bring home with me.
Everywhere you look in Cabo (particularly Pedregal), there is cool architecture… funky doors, bright colors, painted tiles. There was a photo opp around every corner!
We found friendship bracelets for $2 each at a local store (can you spot them in the photo below?). I love all the handmade goods at the local stores – they also had the cutest hand-painted coffee cups!
beaded bracelets // Ray-bans
beaded bracelets // Kendra Scott earrings
1. The Office – located right on Medano Beach – offers the best Mexican food we could find as well as an amazing view of the beach and mountains. Their guacamole was easily the best I had the entire trip. For lunch I ordered the chicken soup – it came with a bunch of toppings that I could add on my own (photo below) and it was legitimately amazing. Plus the atmosphere is really cool – every table has a bright colored table cloth and little lights are strung up everywhere.
2. Guadalamaya – we heard about this restaurant from one of the locals. It doesn’t have a cool view or cool location, but their food is AMAZING. Right away when you sit down, they bring you little snacks to munch on as well as an array of different sauces to try (my favorite was the avocado sauce). Hands down the best thing on the menu is the Pulled Chicken Quesadilla (the fried one). It’s unlike the American version of the quesadilla, but wow I am still thinking about it a few weeks later!
FAVORITE PLACES FOR FUN DRINKS:
1. Billigan’s Beach Club – this beach club is located right next to The Office and offers a more relaxed atmosphere. You could definitely come in your bathing suit… not only do they offer tables, but you can also choose to be seated at lounge chairs on the beach. At Billigan’s, they made the cutest pineapple drinks for us, using cherries and pineapples to create faces. Then they filled them with delicious strawberry smoothies!
2. Tiki Hut – this restaurant is located in Cabo San Lucas right next to the Starbucks. We originally stopped in because they had free wifi… then they made us the coolest smoothies – they cut up bananas to look like dolphins! (See photo below).
1. Blue Sky Cabo sunset cruise – Emily and I agreed this was the best thing we did on the trip. The boat itself is amazing (there is an inside seating area and bathroom on board), the crew is really nice but the view… I can’t say enough about the view. It’s a whole different way to see Cabo. The boat goes right by the famous Arch of Cabo, which is a distinctive rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. There are also sea lions hanging out on all the rocks… which is really cool to see! We also saw a Great Whale while we were on board – one of the most magical experiences.
The chicken soup at The Office (the hot sauce was amazing!):
Pineapple guys at Billigan’s Beach Club:
View of the Cabo Arch from the Blue Sky Cabo boat:
I would recommend a Cabo vacation to anyone… it is truly a magical place! I will never forget the memories made there. If you have any more questions feel free to leave them in the comments!
SHOP THE POST: