large gold hoops // MAC lipstick in “Lady Danger”
Good morning, everyone!! I am seriously in love with this holiday outfit… is there anything better than gold sequins!? My sequin skirt fits true-to-size and is less than $50. I paired it with all black for this look, but I plan to re-wear it a couple of times this season with an oversized sweater! It would actually be the perfect skirt to wear to Thanksgiving dinner because of the elastic waistband 😉 I plan on eating my body weight in mac’n’cheese and sweet potato casserole tomorrow and I’m so pumped about it!
Let’s move on to the fun stuff. Y’all’s response to the giveaways this week has been so fun to see!! I love reading your comments/tweets/messages, etc. so keep them coming! Yesterday’s giveaway winner is Victoria Shaw (here’s her Pinterest board!). Victoria, shoot me an email so I can get your giveaway prizes out to you! Today’s giveaway is a fun one and HIGHLY requested – it’s all about beauty!
One lucky reader will receive:
– A T3 curling wand set (the exact one I use on my hair!!)
– Alterna Caviar Shampoo & Conditioner set (the only shampoo & conditioner I use!)
– All of my favorite MAC lipsticks: “creme cup,” “lady danger,” “syrup” and “pink nouveau”
– And a couple of beauty surprises that you will love 😉
All you have to do to enter is:
2. “Like” today’s post
3. Leave me a comment once these are completed & tell me your favorite Thanksgiving food!
Good luck everyone!!