Christmas plaid stripe mixing bowls // Christmas trim stainless steel measuring cups // festive plaid mini bowls // Christmas plaid dinner plates // red metal gift box // mixed stripe Christmas gift ribbon // faux holly leaf gift toppers // Pillsbury crescent roll sheet // Hershey’s milk chocolate bar // Teddy Grahams
The holidays are in full swing in our household! Our trees are decked, the candles are lit, and we have been baking nonstop! I wanted to find a recipe that Kennedy could help me with and these Bears in a Blanket were just the thing. We found all of the ingredients (and more) at our local Target store. Kennedy was able to do most of this recipe entirely by herself, from cutting the dough with the pizza cutter, to placing the chocolate bars and “tucking” in the bear. They turned out SO cute and honestly taste just like a chocolate croissant.
What made baking together even more fun is that we found the cutest festive supplies at Target! We used these melamine Christmas plates, mini Christmas bowls, and kitchen towels while we baked, and when we were done, we wrapped the pastries up in these metal boxes and topped them with ribbons and faux holly leaves to gift to our neighbors. I am obsessed with how everything turned out! Year over year, I can ALWAYS count on Target to have all of my gifting needs. I should probably list “strolling through Target’s Home and Gift Section” on my resume LOL.
Bears in a Blanket
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Lay out your dough on a cutting board, and cut your pastry sheet into 12 small rectangles (I used a pizza cutter!)
- Place one square of chocolate at the top, followed by one Teddy Graham bear
- Fold the puff pastry over to “tuck” the bear into bed
- Place the bears on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 13 minutes or until the pastry is golden
- Optional: brush with butter!
Until next time!
*Thanks to Target for sponsoring this post