Happy hump day, everyone! I thought it would be fun to update y'all on some of the products I've been loving lately, from foundations, shoes and even what coffee I've been drinking. So let's get started!
1. I ordered this Tory Burch phone case during the Labor Day Sale and I cannot wait to get it! (UPS man, I'm stalking you!) My phone case right now is an old Kate Spade one and is really summery, so I'm looking forward to switching it to this tortoise one, which definitely looks more like fall.
2. Y'all know I was obsessed with tassels this summer… well, these gold tassel earrings prove that the tassel trend can continue right on into fall. I love how elegant these earrings are and the fact that they will go with anything. They are in my shopping cart right now!
3. Although I do love a good pumpkin spice latte, my favorite drink from Starbucks is actually a marble mocha macchiato. You won't find it on the menu, but most Starbucks baristas know how to make it if you ask for one. It is a mix of white chocolate syrup, espresso and steamed milk with a mocha drizzle and it is HEAVENLY. Whenever the weather cools down I crave them constantly!
4. I'm a little obsessed with this Kate Spade planner. I have the medium one (not the large), and it's the perfect size to fit in my handbag. I will often forget things if I don't write them down, so my planner is essential to my social life haha! Plus, this one has really cute Kate Spade sayings written inside.
5. I switched up my foundation about a month ago to Covergirl's Advanced Radiance foundation (I wear the shade "buff beige"). I think this foundation may be for older women, but I use and love it anyways! It offers really great coverage and is super creamy and light to the touch. I usually just dab some on my cheeks, chin and forehead and then rub it in with my fingers.
6. With a name like facial radiance pads, who wouldn't want to try this product?! Honestly, though, these pads work. I wipe a pad across my face every morning before I do my makeup and not only does it clean and tone my face, but it also exfoliates. I have dry skin and sometimes have trouble finding a gentle exfoliator… this does the trick, plus a lot of other things too!
7. I've been really into highlighting and contouring lately, and this BB Cream for your eyes is simply magic. I have the lightest shade ("light"), and apply it in a triangle-shape underneath my eyes, in a thin line down my nose, and on my cupid's bow, then blend in with my fingers. It does wonders to brighten and highlight my face and I don't think I could live without it now.
8. I received these bow pumps in the mail yesterday (they also come in pink) and practically kissed the UPS man when he dropped them off at my door. Are they not the most perfect shoes you've ever seen in your life? They will be accompanying me to NY Fashion Week this week…
9. And because I cannot walk 5 miles in heels in New York, I'm also bringing along my Yosi Samra foldable ballet flats! These flats are seriously amazing, y'all. You can't tell from the picture but they fold up really small and fit into a storage case (it comes with the shoes). I plan on wearing these to walk long distances in New York, and then changing into my heels once I reach my destination! They will be a life saver, I can already tell. (They also have a leopard pair that I'm dying for - SO CUTE!)
And my #10 current love is y'all! I just want to take a minute to express my gratitude for every person who reads this lil 'ol blog. It truly means the world to me! You are what keeps me motivated to post every week, and I really do appreciate you coming back to read every day. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I'm traveling to NYC today (and am really nervous) so wish me luck!
SHOP THE POST:
SHOP THE POST: