I love them together. I picked out these two items from J Crew for my birthday. I fell in love with them in the store!
You can buy this turquoise necklace on J Crew's website... but I can't seem to find this clutch anywhere. Maybe it's new or only sold in stores?
Cork and turquoise products are perfect for summer. They go beautifully together, and when worn with a tan they scream "I'm hot and I'm not even trying." Looking to try out the trend? This season's designers have come out with plenty of my favorites.
Click to make the image larger.
1.Thong Sandal, Nordstrom, $139.95
2. Jack Rogers Cork Sandal, Nordstrom, $178.95
3. Bixby clutch, Kate Spade, $325
4. Cork and 14-karat-gold necklace, Kara Ross, $295
5. Turqoise earrings, Kendra Scott, $100
6. Mia clutch, Couture Candy, $294.25
7. Otylia ring, Kendra Scott, $70
8. "Beach Bum Blu" Nail polish, Essie, $8
9. "Shifting Power" Nail polish, Essie, $8
If you're going to wear both turquoise and cork, the rest of your outfit should be fairly simple. I plan on wearing mine with a loose white shirt, jean shorts, and curly hair.
What do you think of this summer trend?
Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day! I finished my project that was due yesterday... but I only got two hours of sleep that night. Even after a full 8 hours of sleep last night, I'm thinking a nap is in order for today...