I'm just a little bit obsessed with Cheryl Ladd in the old episodes of Charlie's Angels. I think I've DVRed every episode, and I could watch them all day long.
For today's "Tuesday Throwback," I'm loving this look of Cheryl's from the 70s:
Aviators, crisp white shorts, and a nautical striped sweater make the perfect outfit for the beach.
Want to re-create the look for this summer?
2. "Cyrille" Aviators, Tom Ford, $450
3. Braided Temple Aviators, Halogen, $78
4. White denim shorts, J Crew, $79.50
5. Schooner striped top, Marc Jacobs, $105
6. Knitted tie-back top, Top Shop, $66
Sweaters aren't just for Winter, ya know.
Just roll up the sleeves and they're perfect for a windy night at the beach.
Or use them as a bathing suit cover-up.
These sweaters are lightweight and breathable.
And I'll be wearing mine all summer long!
Happy Tuesday, lovelies!