I can't keep secrets from you guys. I have a rather strange fetish, if you will.
I'm a little, teensy bit obsessed with cups.
Yes, I said cups.
Water bottles, mugs, saucers, glassware, pitchers, wine glasses, tumblers... if it's a cup, I'm probably obsessed with it (Well, if it's cute, that is).
And since today is the first day of summer, what better way to celebrate than by sipping icy cold lemonade out of a cute cup!
Maybe you'll understand a little where I'm coming from when I show you these... my favorite summer sippers for this season!
1. Straw tumbler, Target, $11.99 for a set of six
2. Monagrammed tumbler, Tervis Tumbler, $25
3. Water goblet, Target, $31.99 for a set of four
4. Aladdin To-Go Tumbler, Target, $10.39
5. Bubbly Daisy Saucer, Kate Spade, $80 for a pair
6. Cup and Saucer, Kate Spade, $30
7. Helianthus Goblet, Anthropologie, $8
8. Recycled Glass Juice Pitcher, World Market, $12.99
Doesn't this make you happy? Or am I the only one?
Oh and I think this song was made for me (Hint - it's about cups).
I actually have this song on my iPod (I know, I know, but isn't it catchy??).
My cup, my cup. More of a friend than a silly pup, my cup.
Okay, I'm done singing to myself now.
So, what's the verdict? Am I crazy? Or do you love cups as much as I do?
Happy first day of summer, everyone!