One of the Summer 2011 runway trends is tribal prints and patterns. You can incorporate this look into your outfit in a number of ways.. you don't necessarily have to get decked out in animal prints or a feather headress. Try a bold statement necklace with a solid colored top, incorporate a pair of these earrings, or wear a beaded clutch with your outfit, and you'll be right on trend.
Look for pieces with geometric prints, bold patterns, or colorful beading. Click on the image below to enlarge!
1. Cleo's Dream Dress, French Connection, $248
2. Cleo's Haze Clutch, French Connection, $158
3. Cleopatra Statement Earrings, Charm and Chain, $48
4. Coral bangle, Charm and Chain, $50
5. Turquoise spike necklace, Charm and Chain, $80
6. Embellished Jersey Maxi Dress, T-Bags, $260
7. Embellished stretch silk camisole, Diane von Furstenberg, $495
8. Black Hexagon Drop Earrings, Charm and Chain, $70
9. Elephant Bangle, Furbish, $32
10. Tobyn tribal-print shorts, BCBC Maxazria, $148
What do you guys think of tribal prints? (Love it? Too out-there?)
It is thundering at my house right now SO LOUDLY and I'm a little scared... I'm about to go hide under my covers with a book!
Have a great Friday everyone!